A full brother to Canadian champion Pender Harbour was sold for the top price of $325,000 at the Sept. 2 selected Canadian premier yearling sale, which saw large gains in every key statistical category.
A cloud of uncertainty hovered over the first session of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's (Ontario division) annual selected yearling sale Sept. 3 at the Woodbine sales pavilion in Rexdale, Ontario.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Alert Bay Seeks Repeat Victory in San Francisco Mile