A full brother to Canadian champion Pender Harbour was sold for the top price of $325,000 at the Sept. 2 selected Canadian premier yearling sale, which saw large gains in every key statistical category.
A cloud of uncertainty hovered over the first session of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's (Ontario division) annual selected yearling sale Sept. 3 at the Woodbine sales pavilion in Rexdale, Ontario.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill