Godolphin Racing's two-time grade I winner It's Tricky made her season debut successful in the Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) when she took over from pacesetter Love and Pride at the top of the lane and cruised to victory.
The top three finishers of the Mother Goose Stakes (gr. I), including winner Devil May Care, top a field of eight in a historic edition of the Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I) July 24 on opening weekend at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule