High incidences of leptospirosis-induced abortions in Central Kentucky horses could be caused by a tandem effect of temperature and precipitation in certain years, said Capt. David Hall of the U.S. Air Force.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby