A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Dialed In Colt Reckling Graduates at Saratoga
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- First Winners for Crossbow, Gattopardo
- 'Bart' Wins Australia's First GI of Season
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017