A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires
- Ancient Secret Scores in Lake George
- McCarthy, Trainer of General Quarters, Dies
- Songbird Logs First Gallop at Saratoga
- Sweet Loretta Powers to Schuylerville Win