A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays