A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan