A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks