A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glen Falls
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Isabella Sings Tuned for Boiling Springs
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes