Training partners David Hayes and Tom Dabernig enjoyed a one-two finish in the Australian Cup (Aus-I) March 14 at Flemington as Spillway got to the finish line just a whisker ahead of stablemate Extra Zero.
Shamus Award tried for the seemingly impossible in the Aus$1million Australian Cup (Aus-I) March 8 at Flemington. He led nearly all the way, but then wilted late as Fiorente proved himself the nation's best horse.
The Aus$1million Australian Cup (Aus-I) at Flemington on 8 March marked the end of a magnificent career and the emergence of a new staying superstar.
Sunday Silence grandson Pompeii Ruler made his first major victory an emphatic one in the AUS$1 million Australian Cup (Aus-I).
Coolmore-owned mare Aqua d'Amore became the vehicle for Danehill's 80th individual grade I winner in upstaging her Futurity Stakes' rivals at Melbourne's Caulfield oval on March 3.
Northerly trounced a strong field in winning the Australian Cup (Aust-I) at Flemington March 12. With the exception of Sunline, now in Dubai, and Tie the Knot, the best horses in training assembled in Melbourne's main fall event over 2,000 meters.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby