Jockey Calvin Borel was the star of the show Aug. 9 at the Fasig-Tipton Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., as he led seven other inductees into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
August Belmont II and Paul Mellon were selected as the inaugural Pillars of the Turf inductees for the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame's new category June 5. They will be inducted Aug. 9 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico