Viva Pataca became the highest money earner in the history of Hong Kong racing when he scored a stunning win in the Audemars Piguet QEII Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin April 25.
Viva Pataca showed his best to win the Audemars Piguet QEII Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin Sunday. His achievement can be measured by the fact that in second and third were the horses that won the world's richest turf races in Dubai last month: the mighty Hong Kong star Vengeance Of Rain and Japanese champion Admire Moon.
Kentucky-bred Bullish Luck stormed through late to snatch the $1,028,925 Hong Kong Gold Cup (HK-I) at 2,000 meters as trainer Tony Cruz and jockey Felix Coetzee continued their strong seasons Sunday at Sha Tin racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online