An Anabaa-Botticelli Chic colt brought Aust$140,000 (approximately $111,196) to top the second session of the Magic Millions national yearling sale June 10 on the Gold Coast of Australia. Singapore-based buyer Mark Yong purchased the colt from Attunga Stud.
A Choisir-Strawberry Mirn colt brought Aust$68,000 (approximately $51,893 in U.S. funds) to top the 60th annual HTBA William Inglis & Son Scone yearling sale in Australia May 14. Trainer Paul Perry purchased the colt from Broad Crossing.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell