An Anabaa-Botticelli Chic colt brought Aust$140,000 (approximately $111,196) to top the second session of the Magic Millions national yearling sale June 10 on the Gold Coast of Australia. Singapore-based buyer Mark Yong purchased the colt from Attunga Stud.
A Choisir-Strawberry Mirn colt brought Aust$68,000 (approximately $51,893 in U.S. funds) to top the 60th annual HTBA William Inglis & Son Scone yearling sale in Australia May 14. Trainer Paul Perry purchased the colt from Broad Crossing.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- War Front's Mosler to Country Life Farm
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends