An Anabaa-Botticelli Chic colt brought Aust$140,000 (approximately $111,196) to top the second session of the Magic Millions national yearling sale June 10 on the Gold Coast of Australia. Singapore-based buyer Mark Yong purchased the colt from Attunga Stud.
A Choisir-Strawberry Mirn colt brought Aust$68,000 (approximately $51,893 in U.S. funds) to top the 60th annual HTBA William Inglis & Son Scone yearling sale in Australia May 14. Trainer Paul Perry purchased the colt from Broad Crossing.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher