All others and Uncle Mo are getting heavily bet so far. Read Blog
- By Steve Haskin
Steve Haskin continues his 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail with the ever popular Derby Dozen. There has already been a change from last week's list! Rank your own Derby Dozen list from Steve's choices! Presented by Pauls Mill Farm Read Blog
How could you not be fascinated by an A.P. Indy colt with the flashy name of Astrology? Winner of the one-mile Iroquois Stakes (Gr. III). A TrueNicks pedigree profile. Read Blog
Steve Haskin begins his 2011 Kentucky Derby Trail with the ever popular Derby Dozen. Uncle Mo sits at position one. Presented by Pauls Mill Farm Read Blog
It is now 2011 and that means we have officially embarked on the Kentucky Derby trail. Read Blog
Battling between horses in the long stretch duel, the maiden Santiva inched away in the final strides to edge odds-on favorite Astrology and Major Gain in the $165,000 Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes (gr. II) Nov. 27.
Astrology, the Steve Asmussen-trained winner of the $150,000 Iroquois Stakes (gr. II) at Churchill Downs last month, tops the field of seven 2-year-olds entered for the Nov. 27 Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes (gr. II).
Heavily favored Astrology was an appropriate winner on Churchill Downs' Stars of Tomorrow card on opening day of the Louisville track's fall meet, convincingly taking the $122,300 Iroquois Stakes (gr. II) Oct. 31.
Maybesomaybenot, who won the Sanford (gr. II) this summer before tailing off in his last two, will carry top weight of 123 pounds in the $100,000 Iroquois Stakes (gr. II) on opening day of the Churchill Downs fall meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau