While unable to deliver in his last two tries as the favorite, Pyro is sure to once again be the horse to beat when he goes to the post in the $500,000 Indiana Derby (gr. II) at Hoosier Park Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence