Favored Obviously led all the way in winning the $150,000 Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) in a very fast time over the Santa Anita Park turf course Oct. 6 and seems likely for next month's Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT).
Join Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk to talk about this weekend's racing, including opening weekend at Keeneland, and its implications for the Breeders' Cup. Sponsored by HRTV.
Irish-bred Obviously, a nose better than Mr. Commons in the Del Mar Mile Handicap, is the likely favorite once again in the Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) as he goes for his third straight win on the turf Oct. 6 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch
- Proctor Sends Out Sharp Pair in Wilshire 'Cap