Jockey Ruben Rojas is facing multiple charges after Delaware State Police arrested him in connection with the July 29 shooting of a trainer at Delaware Park.
The Ontario Racing Commission has suspended trainer Brian Lynch following his recent arrest Woodbine. He was charged with making death threats and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Iowa-based jockey Ramsay Zimmerman was arrested in Des Moines and charged with four felonies, including possession and intent to deliver crack cocaine and heroin, the morning of May 10.
A warrant has been issued in a California county for the arrest of jockey Patrick Valenzuela, who failed to appear at a recent hearing associated with a charge against him for driving under the influence.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017