Jockey Ruben Rojas is facing multiple charges after Delaware State Police arrested him in connection with the July 29 shooting of a trainer at Delaware Park.
The Ontario Racing Commission has suspended trainer Brian Lynch following his recent arrest Woodbine. He was charged with making death threats and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Iowa-based jockey Ramsay Zimmerman was arrested in Des Moines and charged with four felonies, including possession and intent to deliver crack cocaine and heroin, the morning of May 10.
A warrant has been issued in a California county for the arrest of jockey Patrick Valenzuela, who failed to appear at a recent hearing associated with a charge against him for driving under the influence.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory