Multiple grade I winner Smiling Tiger has been entered in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The Keeneland September yearling sale enjoyed upswings in gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row. Read what buyers and sellers had to say about the market.
Reiley McDonald has had several partners in Eaton Sales over the years. But now he is the sole proprietor of the Kentucky-based agency that is one of the top consignors in the Thoroughbred auction world.
Falling prices at boutique sales in France and Saratoga suggest the prices for fancy horses in Keeneland's select sessions will be more vulnerable this year.
From the very beginning of the Keeneland September yearling sale in Lexington, it was apparent that there would be a major correction in the market for young horses as key business figures suffered significant setbacks. Here are comments from auction participants during the first week of the sale.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
Most Popular Stories
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Parx Cancels Given Excessive Heat Warning
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze