Walklikeanegyptian, a 5-year-old Danehill mare, topped the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she sold to Arch Bloodstock for $220,000.
The 2008 Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's June 2-year-olds in training sale saw the number of horses sold and the gross increase over last year's figures, while the average and median price fell off slightly during the two-day sale June 17-18 in Central Florida.
Ruthless Babe, a 3-year-old daughter of Grand Slam produced from the graded stakes-winning Clever Trick mare Tricky Squaw brought the top price of $105,000 during Wednesday's session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
A 2-year-old daughter of Storm Cat and a 3-year-old Unbridled filly were both bought by Arch Bloodstock to top Tuesday's session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale. The session average was up 36.7% and the median rose 50% over the comparable day one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale: 4,164 Yearlings
- Delaware Jockey Facing Charges After Shooting
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Korean-Bred Not Just a Novelty at F-T Sale
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- For Now, Nine Expected to Race in WV Derby
- WV Stakeholders Seek Racing Revenue Boost
- HRRN On-Site for Haskell, Saratoga Stakes
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable