Equibase Company announced Feb. 3 the release of the Equibase Racing Yearbook app for iPhone and Android.
Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
Sequel Stallions New York has released a mobile application that enables New York breeders to easily access information on all the stallions, submit mares, run nicks, and much more from their phones, iPads, and tablets.
The New York Racing Association announced that starting Saturday, Oct. 18, visitors to NYRA.com will be offered a special, two-day sneak preview of new, HD video capabilities.
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Owners and breeders can now use the camera within their iPhones to take and submit identification photos for foal registration following the launch of The Jockey Club Registry application (app).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Champion Steeplechaser Rawnaq to Miss 2017 Season