Equibase Company announced Feb. 3 the release of the Equibase Racing Yearbook app for iPhone and Android.
Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
Sequel Stallions New York has released a mobile application that enables New York breeders to easily access information on all the stallions, submit mares, run nicks, and much more from their phones, iPads, and tablets.
The New York Racing Association announced that starting Saturday, Oct. 18, visitors to NYRA.com will be offered a special, two-day sneak preview of new, HD video capabilities.
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Owners and breeders can now use the camera within their iPhones to take and submit identification photos for foal registration following the launch of The Jockey Club Registry application (app).
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- First Starters for Stay Thirsty, Shackleford
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work