Jockey Anthony Stephen was back galloping horses for trainer Jonathan Sheppard at Keeneland on the morning of Oct. 10, after being taken to the hospital when thrown following the third race a day earlier.
Jockey Anthony Stephen was taken to UK Medical Center Oct. 10 after being unseated from his mount after the third race at Keeneland.
Undefeated Golden Moka, a Panamanian invader owned by by disabled jockey Rene Douglas as part of Good Friends Stable, drew off for a 2 3/4-length win in the $482,600 Prince of Wales Stakes at Fort Erie July 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Elliott's Award Reopens the Smarty Story