The New York Racing Association will unveil a new attraction for the 2015 meet at Saratoga Race Course honoring one of the most renowned announcers in American racing.
Track announcer Dan Loiselle will call his last race at Woodbine Racetrack on May 31 bringing a 29-year career as thoroughbred race caller to a close.
National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame 2014 tribute to retiring race announcer Tom Durkin. watch video
It takes a real man to step off the throne while he's still on top. Read Blog
The new voice of the home of the Kentucky Derby will be announced Jan. 15. Churchill Downs will hold a press conference at the Louisville, Ky., racetrack to let the industry know who will replace Luke Kruytbosch, who died of an apparent heart attack July 14 at age 47.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image