Discreetly Mine, who developed into one of the nation's top sprinters this summer before being injured, has been retired from racing according to E. Paul Robsham Stables' racing manager Anna Hall.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot