In addition to reports on the progress of the National Equine Health Plan, this year the Forum will include a presentation on how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will affect the horse industry.
Thoroughbred aftercare organizations may now apply for The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance accreditation. By passing a TTA inspection, a facility will be eligible to receive financial support for their retired Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green