Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Plum Pretty came back "super good" from her impressive score in Friday's $1 million Kentucky Oaks, according to Jim Barnes.
Grade I winner Happy Ticket lived up to her billing as she defeated seven overmatched rivals in the $100,000 Louisiana Premiere Night Distaff, one of six stakes events worth $570,000 on Louisiana Premiere Night at Evangeline Downs.
The Bill Mott-trained colt Patrol should be a solid favorite in a field of 11 entered for Saturday's $250,000 Dallas Turf Cup at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Churchill Releases First Quarter Earnings
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition