Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Plum Pretty came back "super good" from her impressive score in Friday's $1 million Kentucky Oaks, according to Jim Barnes.
Grade I winner Happy Ticket lived up to her billing as she defeated seven overmatched rivals in the $100,000 Louisiana Premiere Night Distaff, one of six stakes events worth $570,000 on Louisiana Premiere Night at Evangeline Downs.
The Bill Mott-trained colt Patrol should be a solid favorite in a field of 11 entered for Saturday's $250,000 Dallas Turf Cup at Lone Star Park.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm