The Malone Family Foundation, led by media magnate and philanthropist John C. Malone, has donated $6 million to Colorado State University's Orthopaedic Research Center.
- By Tom LaMarra
Blue Horse Charities has stepped up the campaign for passage of legislation to ban horse slaughter with a strongly worded letter and a full-page advertisement on the back page of the Nov. 8 edition of Daily Racing Form.
The American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) issued a statement in early March about its stance regarding genetic defects and their treatment.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup