Juddmonte Farm purchases a $600,000 Trappe Shot colt, a three-quarters brother to Tapizar, at Keeneland September's Book 2 opener, which posted mixed results Sept. 13.
The Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale July 15 in Lexington started this year's yearling season on a strong note with double-digit percentage increases in average and median.
Nat Rea's Regis Farms struck early at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July sale by landing a Desert Party filly for $460,000, through noon July 15 the highest-priced yearling at the sale and highest since 2006.
When you turn to the consignors' index in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale's catalog, one of the first names you'll see is Allied Bloodstock.
Bert Welker and Clark Shepherd have partnered to form Allied Bloodstock, a full-service Thoroughbred bloodstock operation located in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Star Power - By Evan Hammonds
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending