Wednesday, Feb. 11, marks the 20th anniversary of a historic moment in Thoroughbred history: Holy Bull breaks down, and Cigar rolls on in the Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park.
Buddy's Saint, a 12-length winner of the one-mile Nashua Stakes (gr. II) Nov. 7, returned to the Big A Nov. 28 and turned the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) into a romp, winning by 4 lengths over 20-1 longshot Peppi Knows.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady