Class Warfare, a promising colt by A.P. Indy entered in the third race July 22 at Calder Casino & Race Course, would be the first foal to race out of the two-time grade I winner Take D' Tour.
Alice Muller's even-money choice Take D' Tour opened up a sizable lead in the stretch and held on under Eibar Coa to make it back-to-back victories in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) for fillies and mares at Belmont Park Saturday.
Alice Muller's 5-year-old mare Take D' Tour made her 3-5 odds look like a steal when she took the lead along the inside and never looked back en route to a 14-length win in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course Saturday.
Take D' Tour enjoyed the scenic route on the front end to gain her fourth consecutive victory, a resounding 5 1/2-length triumph in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) for fillies and mares Saturday at Belmont Park.
Alice Muller's Take D'Tour took advantage of her speed to post a front-running 5 ½-length victory over Balletto in the $147,000 Shuvee Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at Belmont Park on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby