Class Warfare, a promising colt by A.P. Indy entered in the third race July 22 at Calder Casino & Race Course, would be the first foal to race out of the two-time grade I winner Take D' Tour.
Alice Muller's even-money choice Take D' Tour opened up a sizable lead in the stretch and held on under Eibar Coa to make it back-to-back victories in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) for fillies and mares at Belmont Park Saturday.
Alice Muller's 5-year-old mare Take D' Tour made her 3-5 odds look like a steal when she took the lead along the inside and never looked back en route to a 14-length win in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course Saturday.
Take D' Tour enjoyed the scenic route on the front end to gain her fourth consecutive victory, a resounding 5 1/2-length triumph in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) for fillies and mares Saturday at Belmont Park.
Alice Muller's Take D'Tour took advantage of her speed to post a front-running 5 ½-length victory over Balletto in the $147,000 Shuvee Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at Belmont Park on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS