Karlovy Vary provided Alex G. Campbell Jr. his most recent adrenaline rush April 7 when she scored a front-running victory in the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) and became a live contender for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I). read blog
Helen Groves' And Why Not fired a :46 4/5 bullet in a half-mile drill at Churchill Downs April 28. The daughter of Street Cry was one of five fillies that worked under the Twin Spires for the May 4 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Alex G. Campbell Jr.'s homebred goes wire-to-wire in Keeneland feature April 7.
Odds-on choice It's Tea Time cruised to her first graded stakes win in the off-the-turf Woodford Reserve Lake Placid Stakes (gr. III) at rainy Saratoga Race Course Aug. 22.
W. T. Young: 'Made a Huge Contribution to Every Endeavor'; 'Kindly and Gracious Manner'; 'Sensitive to People'
Friends and business associates of William T. Young, who died Monday at age 85, recall his contributions to the horse industry, the Central Kentucky community, and educational institutions, and his sensitivity toward people.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race