Karlovy Vary provided Alex G. Campbell Jr. his most recent adrenaline rush April 7 when she scored a front-running victory in the Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) and became a live contender for the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I). read blog
Helen Groves' And Why Not fired a :46 4/5 bullet in a half-mile drill at Churchill Downs April 28. The daughter of Street Cry was one of five fillies that worked under the Twin Spires for the May 4 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Alex G. Campbell Jr.'s homebred goes wire-to-wire in Keeneland feature April 7.
Odds-on choice It's Tea Time cruised to her first graded stakes win in the off-the-turf Woodford Reserve Lake Placid Stakes (gr. III) at rainy Saratoga Race Course Aug. 22.
W. T. Young: 'Made a Huge Contribution to Every Endeavor'; 'Kindly and Gracious Manner'; 'Sensitive to People'
Friends and business associates of William T. Young, who died Monday at age 85, recall his contributions to the horse industry, the Central Kentucky community, and educational institutions, and his sensitivity toward people.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass