Horse Racing Radio Network's "Equine Forum" is now airing nationally from 8-10 a.m. ET each Saturday on Sirius 93/XM 209.
Alastair Donald and Ed Sackville have decided to leave Kern/Lillingston Bloodstock and have created the Sackville Donald bloodstock agency.
Breeders' Cup officials touted this year's pre-entries for the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs the deepest in the history of the event.
A 3-year-old son of Invincible Spirit, the colt sells for 460,000 guineas ($731,784 in U.S. funds) in England.
The International Racing Bureau, which is headquartered in Newmarket, England, and has worked for many years in helping coordinate and manage overseas runners at the Breeders' Cup World Championships, has a new owner.
The International Racing Bureau informed Lone Star Park officials that the main charter shipment for horses competing in the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships has been provisionally booked to arrive in Dallas on Monday, Oct. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity