My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
The Tattersalls December foal sale posted an opening-day record for total sales, topped by a Champs Elysees colt for 160,000 guineas ($272,462 in United States funds), the highest price ever at the first session.
Eleven of the 16 European contenders for the Nov. 1-2 Breeders' Cup World Championships cleared quarantine on the morning of Oct. 29, led by Andrew Lloyd Webber's top turf filly The Fugue.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win