My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
The Tattersalls December foal sale posted an opening-day record for total sales, topped by a Champs Elysees colt for 160,000 guineas ($272,462 in United States funds), the highest price ever at the first session.
Eleven of the 16 European contenders for the Nov. 1-2 Breeders' Cup World Championships cleared quarantine on the morning of Oct. 29, led by Andrew Lloyd Webber's top turf filly The Fugue.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier