My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
The Tattersalls December foal sale posted an opening-day record for total sales, topped by a Champs Elysees colt for 160,000 guineas ($272,462 in United States funds), the highest price ever at the first session.
Eleven of the 16 European contenders for the Nov. 1-2 Breeders' Cup World Championships cleared quarantine on the morning of Oct. 29, led by Andrew Lloyd Webber's top turf filly The Fugue.
Top-class fillies from the United States and Europe make for a contentious race
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20