In a battle of past Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) winners, 9-year-old Reynaldothewizard edged Krypton Factor by a neck in the $200,000 Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Jaguar XJ (UAE-III) the night of Feb. 12 at Meydan Racecourse.
Australian group I winner Mental grabbed the lead late from Kavanagh and drew clear to a one-length victory in the $200,000 Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Jaguar XJ (UAE-III) at Meydan Feb. 14.
Fawzi Abdulla Nass' 2012 Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) winner Krypton Factor tops a full field of 14 entrants and three also-eligible contenders in the $200,000 Al Shindagha Sprint (UAE-III) Feb. 14 at Meydan.
An evenly matched field of 14 sprinters will face the starter in the Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Gulf News (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 3.
Al Shemali, the upset winner of the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-IT) last year, is set to make his seasonal debut in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 2-Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III) at Meydan Race Course Feb. 3.
Tropical Star, a dual group winner at Nad Al Sheba, where the 7-year-old made all 17 of his career starts, was euthanized Feb. 24, one month after winning the Al Shindagha Sprint (UAE-III), the Dubai Racing Club and Emirates Racing Authority announced.
South African runner Ice Cube appears to be the strongest entrant for Thursday's UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III). The race is one of six stakes races on the second day of the Dubai Racing Carnival.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double