Pioneerof the Nile and Maimonides, two Kentucky-based stallions owned in majority by Zayat Stables, have been moved to Kenny Troutt's WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky., to stand in 2013.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) contender Dance City, working in company, turned in a bullet five-furlong workout at Churchill Downs May 15. At Fair Hill in Maryland, Animal Kingdom galloped over the Tapeta surface.
Grade I winner and Eclipse Award finalist Point Ashley brought a final bid of $1.8 million to top the opening session of the 2007 Keeneland January horses of all ages sale Jan.8.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill