Eleven-time winner Jessica Is Back, coming off a nine-length romp in the Ocala Stakes at Gulfstream Park one month ago, is the 5-2 morning line favorite in the $200,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 17.
In a race likely to produce a couple of contestants for the much-anticipated Apple Blossom Invitational (gr. I) April 9, front-running Freedom Star dominated the $149,750 Azeri Stakes (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park March 6.
She keeps winning so easily, it's difficult to gauge just how good Rachel Alexandra is. Her four rivals in the $245,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park didn't provide any answers April 5.
Rachel Alexandra, expected to be among the favorites for next month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), drew the rail against four opponents in the $250,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park April 5.
Trainer Larry Jones and his wife Cindy picked the right spot for their 3-year-old filly Just Jenda, who dominated six rivals in winning the $100,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by three lengths at Oaklawn Park March 15.
Seven 3-year-old fillies, led by probable favorite Just Jenda, will try to earn their first grades stakes victory in the $100,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) March 15 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Belinda Stronach Keynote Speaker at Pan Am Conference
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Breeders' Cup, NTRA Launch New Contest Website
- Sunny Ridge Named New Jersey's 2016 Horse of the Year
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts