Eleven-time winner Jessica Is Back, coming off a nine-length romp in the Ocala Stakes at Gulfstream Park one month ago, is the 5-2 morning line favorite in the $200,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 17.
In a race likely to produce a couple of contestants for the much-anticipated Apple Blossom Invitational (gr. I) April 9, front-running Freedom Star dominated the $149,750 Azeri Stakes (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park March 6.
She keeps winning so easily, it's difficult to gauge just how good Rachel Alexandra is. Her four rivals in the $245,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park didn't provide any answers April 5.
Rachel Alexandra, expected to be among the favorites for next month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), drew the rail against four opponents in the $250,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park April 5.
Trainer Larry Jones and his wife Cindy picked the right spot for their 3-year-old filly Just Jenda, who dominated six rivals in winning the $100,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by three lengths at Oaklawn Park March 15.
Seven 3-year-old fillies, led by probable favorite Just Jenda, will try to earn their first grades stakes victory in the $100,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) March 15 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present