Capitalizing on the momentum of this year's thriving auction market, the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale in Ocala, Fla., enjoyed substantial gains in all key economic indicators.
The Keeneland January sale, which ends its five-day run Jan. 14 in Lexington, is generating some positive results after declines in many of its key business figures in recent years. Read what people are saying.
Negligee returned to the site of her former glory and made news again Jan. 10.
The stallion barn at Darley America hosts a dazzling quartet of young stallions who have all celebrated the birth of their first offspring in recent weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer