Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Jockey Edgar Prado will miss at least six weeks of riding after breaking his right ankle at Saratoga Race Course, Prado's agent said Sept. 2.
Twilight Meteor collared favored Marcavelly with an eighth of a mile remaining and gradually pulled away to a 2 ¼-length victory in the $125,000 Woodford Reserve Bourbon County Stakes Friday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller
- Got Lucky Surges to Molly Pitcher Victory
- Injured Jockey Selman Undergoes Back Surgery
- Force Upsets New York Derby
- Pedigree Analysis: Olympia
- Oaklawn Improvements Include New Barn
- Filly First Winner for Here Comes Ben
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break