Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Jockey Edgar Prado will miss at least six weeks of riding after breaking his right ankle at Saratoga Race Course, Prado's agent said Sept. 2.
Twilight Meteor collared favored Marcavelly with an eighth of a mile remaining and gradually pulled away to a 2 ¼-length victory in the $125,000 Woodford Reserve Bourbon County Stakes Friday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Team Equest Designed to Attract New Owners
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Geeky Gorgeous Named New Jersey Horse of Year