Milwaukee Brew's turf heritage has probably been an advantage in Canada, as the country's richest races are conducted on Polytrack and turf at Woodbine.
Gary Barber's Shez a Masterpiece, settled off the early pace, was up in time for a neck victory in the first race at Woodbine Oct. 12 and became the first winner for grade I winner Mast Track.
Second-crop sire Einstein (Spend a Buck--Gay Charm, by Ghadeer) will move to Adena Springs Kentucky to Adena Springs Canada for the 2015 breeding season.
Kaptain Kujo became the first winner for freshman sire Singing Saint when he won a 4 1/2-furlong maiden special weight race June 15 at Prairie Meadows.
Durable multiple graded stakes winner Musketier has been retired from racing to stand in 2013 at Frank Stronach's Adena Springs Canada near Aurora, Ontario. A fee will be announced later.
Adena Springs Canada contributes mightily to Frank Stronach's top-shelf operation Download Now
Breeders' Cup winner Wilko was represented by his first winner in the United States when his son Singing My Way scored at Calder Race Course June 24.
Frank Stronach's Adena Springs announced that grade I turf winner Explosive Red will be relocated to Adena Springs Canada near Aurora, Ontario, from Adena Springs South in Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Dialed In Colt Reckling Graduates at Saratoga
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- First Winners for Crossbow, Gattopardo
- 'Bart' Wins Australia's First GI of Season
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017