Adelphia Communications on April 1 launched the TV Games Network on digital cable television in certain parts of Los Angeles.
TVG, the 24-hour interactive horse racing network, announced Wednesday its television network will be included in the digital cable television service for select Los Angeles area cable systems owned and operated by Adelphia Communications.
Applications from four companies seeking to offer Advance Deposit Wagering, or account wagering, in California will be considered by the California Horse Racing Board Thursday, Jan. 24. The regulations were approved by the state last Friday, allowing the CHRB to proceed with consideration of the applications from Autotote Enterprises Inc., Magna Entertainment Corporation, ODS Technologies (TVG), and Youbet.com. At the invitation of The Blood-Horse, each of the four license applicants was asked to provide a brief statement concerning their proposal for account wagering in California. Here is the response from ODS Technologies' TVG operation.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy