Graded stakes winner Lydgate sired his first winner when his son Bon Ami Pete won Sept. 24 at Retama Park in his initial start.
Leestown, the leading Louisiana sire by progeny earnings this year and last, was euthanized Dec. 2 because of a broken shoulder.
Multiple grade II winner Private Vow has been acquired by Jay and Terry Adcock's Red River Farms near Coushatta, La. The 5-year-old son of Broken Vow will stand for a fee of $2,000 in 2009.
A filly by Horse Chestnut brought $40,000 to top the Oct. 1 Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Sale fall yearling auction.
First-crop sires Erlton, Planet Earth, and Touch Tone were represented by their first winners May 12.
Homebuilder, a millionaire and sire of 25 horses that won or placed in stakes, has been euthanized because of a heart condition.
Stakes winner Alyzig and grade II stakes-placed Eugene's Third Son will stand in 2006 at Jay Adcock's Red River Farms near Coushatta, La.
Stakes winners Lydgate and Grand Appointment will enter stud as the property of syndicates at Jay Adcock's Red River Farm near Coushatta, La.
Multiple stakes winner Entepreneur has arrived at Jay Adcock's Red River Farms near Coushatta, La.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner