Trust In A Gust denied multiple group I winner Dissident victory by a flared nostril after a rousing stretch duel in the Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes (Aus-I) Sept. 28 at Caulfield
A colt from Equiano's first Australian crop sold for $420,000 ($375,113 in United States funds), the highest price ever for a first-season sire in Victoria, on day two of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 3.
A Redoute's Choice half brother to megastar mare Black Caviar shattered the Australasian record price for a yearling when he sold for $5 million ($5,238,006 U.S.) on April 9 at the the Inglis Australian Easter yearling sale.
Champion stayer Americain, set to stand his first American breeding season at Kentucky's Calumet Farm in 2013, will also mark his first Australian season at Swettenham Stud, it was announced Jan. 10.
Sirecam, an equine multi-media marketing and promotion company, has announced they have joined forces with the Sangster family to operate Sirecam Europe.
- By Mark Popham
The children of the late Robert Sangster recently announced plans to sell the international bloodstock empire that he established.
Collingrove Stud in Australia has purchased the entire interest in Irish champion Bianconi from Irish-based Coolmore Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago