All restrictions placed on horses at Woodbine due to an outbreak of neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 earlier this month have been lifted, the Ontario Racing Commission announced June 26.
Restrictions on horses stabled in Woodbine's Barn 3 for neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 have been lifted, Dr. Adam Chambers, the Ontario Racing Commission's manager of veterinary services announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill