All restrictions placed on horses at Woodbine due to an outbreak of neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 earlier this month have been lifted, the Ontario Racing Commission announced June 26.
Restrictions on horses stabled in Woodbine's Barn 3 for neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 have been lifted, Dr. Adam Chambers, the Ontario Racing Commission's manager of veterinary services announced.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Champagne Room Earns Toast as Champion 2-Year-Old Filly
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse