All restrictions placed on horses at Woodbine due to an outbreak of neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 earlier this month have been lifted, the Ontario Racing Commission announced June 26.
Restrictions on horses stabled in Woodbine's Barn 3 for neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 have been lifted, Dr. Adam Chambers, the Ontario Racing Commission's manager of veterinary services announced.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass