All restrictions placed on horses at Woodbine due to an outbreak of neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 earlier this month have been lifted, the Ontario Racing Commission announced June 26.
Restrictions on horses stabled in Woodbine's Barn 3 for neurologic equine herpesvirus-1 have been lifted, Dr. Adam Chambers, the Ontario Racing Commission's manager of veterinary services announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup