Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme led at every call to capture the Nov. 3 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine by 1 3/4 lengths.
A pair of grade III winners in Acting Naughty and Youcan'tcatchme headline the Nov. 2 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
After leaving her turf rivals behind in the Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) one month ago, Nikkis Smartypants will attempt to do the same thing on Polytrack in the $150,000 Seaway Stakes (Can-III) Aug. 31 at Woodbine.
Canada's champion 2-year-old filly of 2010 Delightful Mary is scheduled to make her first start in more than a year Saturday, June 1 in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes at Woodbine.
Acting Naughty had her consistency rewarded with her first stakes victory in the $149,689 Whimsical (Can-III) at Woodbine April 28, coming from off the pace in her seasonal debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation