Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme led at every call to capture the Nov. 3 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine by 1 3/4 lengths.
A pair of grade III winners in Acting Naughty and Youcan'tcatchme headline the Nov. 2 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
After leaving her turf rivals behind in the Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) one month ago, Nikkis Smartypants will attempt to do the same thing on Polytrack in the $150,000 Seaway Stakes (Can-III) Aug. 31 at Woodbine.
Canada's champion 2-year-old filly of 2010 Delightful Mary is scheduled to make her first start in more than a year Saturday, June 1 in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes at Woodbine.
Acting Naughty had her consistency rewarded with her first stakes victory in the $149,689 Whimsical (Can-III) at Woodbine April 28, coming from off the pace in her seasonal debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns