Murray Stroud's Youcan'tcatchme led at every call to capture the Nov. 3 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine by 1 3/4 lengths.
A pair of grade III winners in Acting Naughty and Youcan'tcatchme headline the Nov. 2 Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
After leaving her turf rivals behind in the Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) one month ago, Nikkis Smartypants will attempt to do the same thing on Polytrack in the $150,000 Seaway Stakes (Can-III) Aug. 31 at Woodbine.
Canada's champion 2-year-old filly of 2010 Delightful Mary is scheduled to make her first start in more than a year Saturday, June 1 in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes at Woodbine.
Acting Naughty had her consistency rewarded with her first stakes victory in the $149,689 Whimsical (Can-III) at Woodbine April 28, coming from off the pace in her seasonal debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- OBS April First Session Soars
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo