HRTV's on-site coverage of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) kicks off Saturday, April 30, with the first day of the spring meet at the Louisville track.
Aaron Vercruysse has been retained by the Thoroughbred Owners of California to assist in the development and execution of initiatives dealing with wagering and purse improvements, the organization announced Nov. 30.
HRTV will offer onsite coverage April 9 and 10 for the Apple Blossom (gr. I), featuring unbeaten champion Zenyatta, and the $1 million Arkansas Derby, a key Kentucky Derby prep race.
California Horse Racing Board Chairman Richard Shapiro and owner J. Paul Reddam are among speakers scheduled for "Ownership 101," a free workshop on racehorse ownership Jan. 21 at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate