Neck 'n Neck has sustained a sesamoid injury in his left front leg that will require surgery and sideline him for at least six months.
A. Stephens Miles' Neck 'n Neck comes from off the pace to win the Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs Nov. 2.
Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner Neck 'n Neck is the 120-pound starting high weight for his first race against older horses when he headlines the $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 2 at Churchill Downs.
There is some kind of solid connection among A. Stevens Miles Jr., his horses, and his hometown of Louisville. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight