Neck 'n Neck has sustained a sesamoid injury in his left front leg that will require surgery and sideline him for at least six months.
A. Stephens Miles' Neck 'n Neck comes from off the pace to win the Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs Nov. 2.
Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner Neck 'n Neck is the 120-pound starting high weight for his first race against older horses when he headlines the $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 2 at Churchill Downs.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
There is some kind of solid connection among A. Stevens Miles Jr., his horses, and his hometown of Louisville. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Equine Advocates to Honor Three at Annual Gala