Neck 'n Neck has sustained a sesamoid injury in his left front leg that will require surgery and sideline him for at least six months.
A. Stephens Miles' Neck 'n Neck comes from off the pace to win the Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs Nov. 2.
Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner Neck 'n Neck is the 120-pound starting high weight for his first race against older horses when he headlines the $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 2 at Churchill Downs.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
There is some kind of solid connection among A. Stevens Miles Jr., his horses, and his hometown of Louisville. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita