Neck 'n Neck has sustained a sesamoid injury in his left front leg that will require surgery and sideline him for at least six months.
A. Stephens Miles' Neck 'n Neck comes from off the pace to win the Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs Nov. 2.
Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner Neck 'n Neck is the 120-pound starting high weight for his first race against older horses when he headlines the $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 2 at Churchill Downs.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
There is some kind of solid connection among A. Stevens Miles Jr., his horses, and his hometown of Louisville. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Birdatthewire Targets Molly Pitcher Stakes
- Ortiz Lands 1,000th Win in John Morrisey
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- A Longshot in the Vanderbilt Handicap
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended