Neck 'n Neck has sustained a sesamoid injury in his left front leg that will require surgery and sideline him for at least six months.
A. Stephens Miles' Neck 'n Neck comes from off the pace to win the Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Churchill Downs Nov. 2.
Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner Neck 'n Neck is the 120-pound starting high weight for his first race against older horses when he headlines the $100,000-added Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 2 at Churchill Downs.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
There is some kind of solid connection among A. Stevens Miles Jr., his horses, and his hometown of Louisville. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Barretts March Sale Catalogs 129 Horses
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well