Veteran Jockey Gerry Olguin, who counts a Canadian classic among his 105 black-type stakes wins, earned the 2,000th victory of his career Jan. 15 at Golden Gate Fields.
Trainer Karl Broberg secured the 2,000th victory of his career when he sent out Mr. Graceful to a front-running score in the ninth race Nov. 26 at Delta Downs.
Trainer John Baird secured the 2,000th victory of his career Oct. 24 at Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Resort when Monba Number Five posted a front-running win in the first race.
Classic-winning trainer Graham Motion picked up the 2,000th victory of his training career Tuesday, June 9 when Rachel Wall overwhelmed a short field to win the seventh race at Delaware Park.
Trainer Bret Calhoun won the 2,000th race of his career April 19 at Lone Star Park when Forty Winks won a claiming race under Clifton Berry.
Most Popular Stories
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Dual Oaks winner Enable Steps Up in King George
- Looking for Longshots at Saratoga
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II