Veteran Jockey Gerry Olguin, who counts a Canadian classic among his 105 black-type stakes wins, earned the 2,000th victory of his career Jan. 15 at Golden Gate Fields.
Trainer Karl Broberg secured the 2,000th victory of his career when he sent out Mr. Graceful to a front-running score in the ninth race Nov. 26 at Delta Downs.
Trainer John Baird secured the 2,000th victory of his career Oct. 24 at Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Resort when Monba Number Five posted a front-running win in the first race.
Classic-winning trainer Graham Motion picked up the 2,000th victory of his training career Tuesday, June 9 when Rachel Wall overwhelmed a short field to win the seventh race at Delaware Park.
Trainer Bret Calhoun won the 2,000th race of his career April 19 at Lone Star Park when Forty Winks won a claiming race under Clifton Berry.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card