Joe Orseno-trained Golden Missile is scheduled to make his next start in Saturday's Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) at Churchill Downs.
Trainer H. James Bond confirmed Thursday morning that Behrens missed his scheduled workout over the Oklahoma training track at Saratoga and will be scratched from Saturday's Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II).
Daniel Wildenstein's Kingsalsa won Tuesday's Prix du Chemin de Fer du Nord (Fr-III) at Chantilly by a half-length over Banyumanik and five other runners.
The passage of an account wagering bill in Louisiana poses a problem for the TV Games Network, and it could become an issue in other jurisdictions should some racetracks opt not to use the TVG wagering hub in Oregon.
The Maryland Horse Breeders Association is finalizing plans to investigate the use of medication in juvenile racing prospects offered at public auction.
Keeneland's July select yearling sale continues to shrink.
Lazy Lane Farms has announced that Kittiwake, a daughter of Sea Bird--Ole Liz who was one of the most broodmares in the 1970s and 1980s, has died at the Upperville, Va. farm at age 32.
The trainers of Kentucky Derby winner Fusaichi Pegasus and Peter Pan Stakes runner-up Unshaded still have not made decisions on whether their colts will compete in the June 10 Belmont Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Hall of Fame Jockey Turcotte Out of Hospital
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Efforts Continue to Identify At-Risk Horses
- 'Quisqueyano' Aims for Graded Win in TX Mile
- Median Rises at OBS Spring Sale Opener
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington