View highlights from Ramon Dominguez's career as a jockey. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Through the remainder of the year, I am going to recount some of my most memorable experiences/moments in racing over the past 40 years. We begin with Rachel Alexandra's victory in the 2009 Woodward Stakes. read blog
Sales officials and consignors are understandably optimistic heading into the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. June sale of 2-year-olds and horses of racing age June 18-19 in Ocala.
After scoring a career-defining victory over three-time classic winner Camelot last time out, Al Kazeem will get a chance to prove the win was no fluke in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 19 at Royal Ascot.
Evan Hammonds recaps the efforts of Fort Larned in the Stephen Foster Handicap. Evan also touches on the Fleur de Lis Handicap and Matt Winn Stakes. watch video
Keeneland president and CEO Bill Thomason announced June 17 that Amy Gregory, a 30-year veteran of the Thoroughbred industry, has been named the company's director of communications.
Evan Hammonds recaps the efforts of Fort Larned in the Stephen Foster Handicap. Evan also touches on the Fleur de Lis Handicap and Matt Winn Stakes.
Kaptain Kujo became the first winner for freshman sire Singing Saint when he won a 4 1/2-furlong maiden special weight race June 15 at Prairie Meadows.
Eurico Rosa Da Silva secured the 1,000th victory of his North American riding career when he guided Bear Stables' Bear's Molly to a clear victory in a six-furlong claiming race June 16 at Woodbine.
In the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities' latest "World's Best Racehorses Rankings" for performances from Dec. 1, 2012, to June 9 of this year, three of the top four rated horses were based in the U.S.
Highlights from Ramon Dominguez's career as a jockey.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby