The catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale is now available on the OBS website at http://obssales.com.
Listen to Ken Ramsey discuss how he manages Ramsey Farm and why Kentucky is the horse capital of the world.
Average improved six percent at this year's Heritage Place Thoroughbred mixed sale Dec. 14 in Oklahoma City, Okla., where 94 horses sold for an average price of $2,097.
Study finds 2-year-olds racing without race-day furosemide at 2013 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park had fewer and less severe EIPH instances than juveniles who raced with the diuretic that weekend at SA.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator