The catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale is now available on the OBS website at http://obssales.com.
Listen to Ken Ramsey discuss how he manages Ramsey Farm and why Kentucky is the horse capital of the world.
Average improved six percent at this year's Heritage Place Thoroughbred mixed sale Dec. 14 in Oklahoma City, Okla., where 94 horses sold for an average price of $2,097.
Study finds 2-year-olds racing without race-day furosemide at 2013 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park had fewer and less severe EIPH instances than juveniles who raced with the diuretic that weekend at SA.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park