In his hauntingly melodic song, "Hallelujah," Leonard Cohen wrote, "Baby I've been here before. I know this room, I've walked this floor." read blog
Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) winner Mark Valeski will be sidelined the remainder of the year after undergoing surgery for a small chip in his left knee.
The Pennsylvania Equine Coalition said June 11 it is closer to consensus on "action items" designed to improve the health and safety of equines and humans at racetracks in the state.
E.J. Perrodin, who was one of the leading riders in Louisiana for a number of years, died June 10 of cancer at his home in Haughton, La.
Drs. Lorie Bidwell and Cynthia MacKenzie will discuss "Pain Management in Horses" during a free webcast at bloodhorse.com Wednesday, June 13, at 2 p.m. EDT.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NYRA Outlines Belmont Traffic-Flow Plan
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Trainer Baffert, on American Pharoah's Breeze
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
Most Popular Profiles
Trainer: Todd A. Pletcher
Owner: Alto Racing, LLC
Jockey: Javier Castellano