Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md., will hold open houses Jan. 14 and 21, 2012. The farm's stallions will be available for inspection from 2-4 p.m. (EST) each day.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear Dec. 27 reaffirmed his efforts to push for a constitutional amendment on expanded gambling in 2012, citing results of a survey on the topic.
Retrace the steps of Amazombie in a stellar 2011 campaign. view slideshow
However tempting it may be to follow the new hot sire, if a breeder believes in a certain mating or it has been proven to work on one occasion, why shouldn't it be tried again?
- By Ron Mitchell
In a reversal from its long-standing interpretation, the U.S. Department of Justice has determined online gambling does not violate federal laws as long as it is conducted on non-sports.
Equine proliferative enteropathy (EPE) is an emerging disease of young horses that veterinarians have been diagnosing more frequently over the past few years. This gastrointestinal disease is caused by bacterial organisms known as Lawsonia intracellularis. More and more cases are diagnosed each year, and the disease--which is known to cause significant fi...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby