Jockey Eibar Coa notched career win number 4,000 when Maddy's Crowd won the ninth race at Monmouth Park on July 9.
Two New York lawmakers say the $125,000 per month salary of the new NYCOTB president is illegal and have called for an investigation into his hiring.
First Dude is pointing for the Izod Haskell Invitational (gr. I), but it will be tight for Preakness (gr. I) winner Lookin At Lucky, who missed training time.
Starspangledbanner followed up his success in the Golden Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) with a gritty victory over Equiano in the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) July 9 at Newmarket.
The Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select auction is the first major sale of the yearling selling season.
James Keogh has joined Lexington-based Select Sales Agency as a partner, it was announced July 9.
The National Museum of Racing's 2010 Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be broadcast live on HRTV on Friday, Aug. 13 at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
The Tattersalls July mixed sale ended in England with a gross that was up 5.2% from a year ago. But the average price fell 3% while the median price declined 7.7%.
Well Monied, a grade II stakes winner who was placed in two grade I races, has been retired from racing.
Foals, like other young animals, are especially susceptible to diseases. A review of necropsy cases over a one-year period at the University of Kentucky Livestock Disease Diagnostic Center was conducted to determine common pathologic diagnoses in the foals submitted for necropsy. For this study, all foals 1 day to 6 months of age were included. A total of...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation