Eight-year-old Kona Gold returns, takes the Los Angeles Handicap under 125 pounds.
Three-time stakes winner Northcote Road has been retired from racing after suffering a ligament injury.
Trainer James Chapman has remained busy this year travelling to Dubai and Singapore with Caller One and Western Pride and will saddle the both at the Royal Ascot meet in England in June. His stable recently added an international dimension as well with the acquisition of two formerly South American-based runners.
Light on experience but with a pedigree for the race, Sulamani takes the Prix du Jockey Club at Chantilly.
Proud Citizen, runner-up in the Kentucky Derby and third in the Preakness, concluded his serious training for the June 8 Belmont Stakes, breezing five furlongs in 1:00 at Churchill Downs Sunday morning.
California stallion Mr Purple was euthanized May 30 because of complications from heart problems.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand