Riskaverse rallied to win the $116,100 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIIT) by a head Sunday at Belmont Park.
Scuderia Rencati's Falbrav stormed by Godolphin's Narrative in the stretch to win Sunday's Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro in Milan, Italy.
Saturday's national pick three wager sponsored by the NTRA and linking three races broadcast nationally by CBS returned $50.40 for every dollar wagered.
Hall of Fame trainer Neil Drysdale was suspended by Illinois stewards and Flying Dash disqualified from his win in the May 11 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) after a sample from Flying Dash tested positive for clenbuterol and promazine sulfoxide.
Millionaire Anet was represented by his first winner when his son My Own Groom won June 12 at El Commandante in Puerto Rico.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online