Riskaverse rallied to win the $116,100 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIIT) by a head Sunday at Belmont Park.
Scuderia Rencati's Falbrav stormed by Godolphin's Narrative in the stretch to win Sunday's Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro in Milan, Italy.
Saturday's national pick three wager sponsored by the NTRA and linking three races broadcast nationally by CBS returned $50.40 for every dollar wagered.
Hall of Fame trainer Neil Drysdale was suspended by Illinois stewards and Flying Dash disqualified from his win in the May 11 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) after a sample from Flying Dash tested positive for clenbuterol and promazine sulfoxide.
Millionaire Anet was represented by his first winner when his son My Own Groom won June 12 at El Commandante in Puerto Rico.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam