A change in post times to 5:00 p.m. (ET) for Friday through Monday has had a negative effect on River Downs.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has placed the California track on its list of "America's Most Endangered Historic Places."
French Derby winner Holding Court and Vodafone Epsom Derby winner Sinndar are in line for a $1-million bonus should either emerge victorious in Sunday's Budweiser Irish Derby at the Curragh Racecourse.
Hall of Fame trainer Lucien Laurin died Sunday night at Miami Baptist Hospital.
John R. Gaines announced Monday he has sold his bloodstock company, John R. Gaines Thoroughbreds.
Lady Winborne was euthanized on June 24 because of the infirmities of old age.
Five prominent Central Kentucky Thoroughbred breeding farms and sale agencies plan to implement a year-round Internet horse auction company.
Desormeaux' Career Debut; First Queen's Plate
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator