A change in post times to 5:00 p.m. (ET) for Friday through Monday has had a negative effect on River Downs.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has placed the California track on its list of "America's Most Endangered Historic Places."
French Derby winner Holding Court and Vodafone Epsom Derby winner Sinndar are in line for a $1-million bonus should either emerge victorious in Sunday's Budweiser Irish Derby at the Curragh Racecourse.
Hall of Fame trainer Lucien Laurin died Sunday night at Miami Baptist Hospital.
John R. Gaines announced Monday he has sold his bloodstock company, John R. Gaines Thoroughbreds.
Lady Winborne was euthanized on June 24 because of the infirmities of old age.
Five prominent Central Kentucky Thoroughbred breeding farms and sale agencies plan to implement a year-round Internet horse auction company.
Desormeaux' Career Debut; First Queen's Plate
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- British Races to Support Small Breeders